please also review all three links at above left
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD PEOPLE:
Volunteers, students, interns, professionals and people who have a strong desire to learn are needed to help with the projects listed below. Some of the projects listed can lead to either full-time careers or to part-time jobs.
Due to the sheer volume of applicants, we prefer that you follow all steps at the top of this page before contacting us. Good reading comprehension skills are a necessary part of working on our team. Consider this application process the first of many ways that you will be expected to apply your comprehension skills. It is vital to our company’s survival, and for the benefit of our clients, that its employees are able to read and maintain information from manuals and training seminars in the area of sales, installing and programming. This starts right now.
Compensation will be based on experience, performance and total profit outcome.
We can in some cases provide training for the right people with the right attitude at no cost. Some areas of training include the installation and repairing of security and fire alarms systems.
For qualified applicants, we are willing to provide online internet schooling to further your career in this field and with our company. Further training will be made available in the form of seminars and written materials as well.
Pay will be minimum wage for on the job training in client homes, or businesses, for the first three to six months. Once successful training has been established, the pay rate can increase up to $15.00 per hour on the job. Successful dedication after that could garnish a wage of up to $30.00 an hour. Incentives and bonuses are possible. Extra consideration is available for those with experience and for those who are New York State and City of Rochester licensed.
WHAT KINDS OF POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
We need alarm installers and helpers/apprentices for security and fire alarm systems, CCTV and access control and home automation systems.
We also need writers for DTN Security and Standby Advertising Company, as well as people to help us brainstorm and clarify our ideas on paper.
Writers, entrepreneurs and creative minds of all kinds are needed to provide content for flyers, postcards, web sites, blogs, newsletters, business and personal letters, recommendation letters, press releases, sales, marketing, advertisements, operating instructions, business plans, grant writing, hand addressing and signing thank you notes, letters, greeting cards, jingles, Christmas cards, movie and radio scripts, and video scripts for YouTube, television, and so on. Positions may include:
• Writers and Editors
• Marketing experts, Sales people and Advertisers
• Experienced Public Speakers and PR (Public Relations) People
• Those fluent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
• Telephone Sales
• Personal Delivery of Flyers
• Door to Door Sales
• Web designers, SEO and Multimedia people
• Graphic artists fluent with Adobe Master Collection CS4 &CS5
• Photographers and Videographers
• Models, Actors and Voice-Over People
• Secretaries and Receptionists
• Executive and Personal Assistants
Volunteers, students, retired persons -- anyone with extra time on their hands who is not in desperate need of money may find a possible career here and more.
We are also putting together a Focus and Mastermind Think Tank group.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you are qualified for any of the ideas or opportunities above, send us your resume and your LinkedIn/Facebook page. Any additional references you provide will also be helpful and appreciated.
If applying for security opportunities and careers you will need to take a drug test and background check. It will also be necessary for you to be photographed and finger-printed.
Please visit our main website to learn more about us before applying, or calling, for a position with our company.
Also, visit our blog site:
If you know someone who qualifies, we will pay you a $50.00 referral gift card if that person gets purchases an alarm system with monitoring and stays with us for three months.
Also, a $50.00 referral fee is offered to anyone who recommends DTN security and it leads to an alarm sale, or it leads to someone changing their existing security system to us.
To contact us about a lead - send an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from qualified applicants and making you a part of our team. If this is you, continue to our Contact page to send us a form.
What We're Looking For In People
We want people with the following qualities and traits:
• Experts who love there line of work
• Perfectionists trying to do the best that we can
• Positive thinkers
• People who can take and give constructive criticism
• Sense of humor
• Good listeners
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• People who want to learn, teach or try new things they think they may like doing.
• General laborers are some of the most important people in the world. Without them, it makes it much harder to accomplish everyone’s goals.
• People who think health and happiness are important.
• People who think everything starts with a dream, but must have a written-down plan.
• Goals and a time-frame for each goal. We believe in to-do lists!
• People who need people.
• People who know or are interested in the trades, such as: Carpentry, Electronics, Security Installation, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, and all other trades.
We believe that everything counts. The way we act, dress, say and do counts. Whether it's good or bad, everything counts.
We think people should do what they like and love the best. So it’s not like work, but instead something that's fun, satisfying, entertaining, enjoyable and rewarding, to you as well as others. We should be able to make money by doing the things we enjoy and do well.
Know that helping enough people get what they want, will help us all eventually get what we want and need.
Example: what can you do with one battery? In most cases, you need at least two to power a flash light, four for a radio, a thousand to operate a big machine, and so forth. My point is that more people on our side would mean better, easier ways of doing things, accomplishing many goals and making more money. Two good ideas are better than one idea. Two heads are better than one.
Here are some of my basic ideas for happiness. How many do you share?
• A high-paying job, or our own business
• Being able to save at least 10% of all money earned
• To save time and work. To work smarter, not harder or longer, so we can enjoy our short life and its pleasures with our children and loved ones.
• We are not here for a long time. We should be here for a good time.
Most people want to look and feel better (healthy). We want to be comfortable. Be free of common aches and pains. Sleep easy. Have less stress. Live longer. Be loved, wanted and never alone. Be more popular. Feel praised and admired. Gain pleasure. Satisfy our appetites and desires. Feel more fulfilled. So we can feel important. We want safety, security and peace of mind. We want to be free from fear, and worries of life, as well as to have peace, safety and well-being of ourselves and our children.
We are looking for people who believe in the same thing we do about the United States of America. It is a great country. But let's try to make it better and greater for all mankind, starting with this group. In our mastermind group we want to help all of us get what most people want in life. Charity begins at home.
MASTER MINDS WORKING TOGETHER
We want to put together a brainstorming mastermind group. What are some of the things we need to think about? Here are a few examples:
• Ideas having to with security and marketing security
• Brainstorming for businesses and life
• Starting a advertising and marketing company for new start-up businesses called "Standby Advertising"
• A handyman business for professionals by professionals
• Starting a new business with speakers and trainers. Putting on seminars for profit.
• Personal assistants for new start-ups
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
If you're interested in any of the ideas or opportunities above, send us your resume and your LinkedIn and/or Facebook page URL addresses. Any new or additional references at this time would also be helpful and appreciated.
If applying for security opportunities and careers you will need a drug and background check, and must be photographed as well as finger-printed.
Please visit our main website learn more about us at
Also, visit our blog site:
If you know someone who qualifies, we will pay you a 50.00 referral gift card for anyone who stays with us for three months. Also a $50.00 minimum referral fee for anyone choosing to use DTN security systems or changing their existing security system to DTN.
To contact us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write us through the Contact Page at this site or at www.dtnsecurity.com, or reach us through the contact form below:
© Copyright DTN Services 2014